FORUM - BLACK LISTMiya Elektrik elektronik Kirtasiye

UAB TIROLA LOGISTICS logo

Miya Elektrik elektronik Kirtasiye

Need you help. On the december, and January we was maiking a lof of e-mails to all companies in the system. And one of them contacted us, said got e-mail in this system.
Name of company - Miya Elektrik elektronik Kirtasiye, contact person Tatyana, e-mail info.dogalya@mail.com.tr one more e-mail miyaltd35@gmail.com , skype tatyana.simakova3

She gaves for us trucks for delivery loads. Unfortunatly, she sold our loads more expensive, than takes from us, got money from us, because we was making prepayment on the loading, 50% of the sum, and didin’t  paid to other parties from which he took trucks. I thnink so they registered by other name. Be careful of them. If she will contact you please let me know about it.

If  you know something about this person, please contact me.

gediminas@tirola.lt
+37063869226

Re: Miya Elektrik elektronik Kirtasiye

hello Gediminas ,

Your this message helped us, thank you.. Which was the other parties ? 

Re: Miya Elektrik elektronik Kirtasiye

Today colled one more company from Belarus, where Miya Elektrik elektronik Kirtasiye offering low prices for deliveries.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE LOADS TO THEM. THEY OFFERING SMALL PRICES, ASK 50 procent payment and dissapear, or don't pays to other parts.

THE CARGOAGENT FREIGHT EXCHANGE

The CARGOAGENT system is a convenient means for exchange of information between the companies in the transport – logistics market : carriers, shipment agencies, cargo managers, traders and manufacturers.

Category: Transport company
City: Dobrich,

Category: Transport/Spedition company
City: 1407 Sofia,

CargoAgent.NET +385 1 777 6116, +381 11 414 6410, +90 850 4 663 663
Mail for contact: info@cargoagent.net
Facebook: Cargoagent Net
Google+: CargoAgent.Net

Monday – Friday (07.00 – 16.00)

Copyright (c) 2007-2013 Cargoagent.NET