FORUM - BLACK LISTShipment not deliver

Alexmob Trading Company SRL

Shipment not deliver

We loaded on date last Tuesday 3/1/2017 a refrigerator truck NMJ1-021 / NE 648 ES have a set of goods delivery date Sunday 08/01/2017.attached transport order.

Have not deliver the goods till today.

Up to this moment we do not know where is the truck and when to deliver.

Reporting.

Re: Shipment not deliver

We have gave two trucks this company Prime Hellas, we have cooperated with Helen Georgiou too. It was in September 2016. They told us that they will pay immediatelly after unloading but up to this moment they didn't send payment, they have changed address, phones ect. Be carefull with cooperate with this company!!! They have debt 4800€. This claims I passed the company that is enforced

Hello

My name is Angelos Mythis I have sent trucks to that company I am an indepent freight forwarder.I have no problem till now 

BUT I WILL HAVE MY EYES OPEN

THANK YOU

Please for my information add the invoice and the cmr of the debt in order me to see it 

thank you

My dear friend I was informed that you have taken 4 months check ,Helen will upload the check here and the issue will solved.

thank you

I don't trust it, because these invoices were payable 26.9.2016. They don¨t communicate, they don't want to pay their debt my friend..

Friend I am telling you what I have learnt ,you have taken a check of 4 months I know,why dont you upload the accounting stament ?

Take care

I upload orders and invoices, you can see in a file. I remind, that company Prime Hellas has in order term, that they will pay immediatelly after unloading. They didn't do that.

contact me via email or viber

aggelosmythis@gmail.com

viber 00306984883420

Hello

My friend me Angelos Mythis I HAVE TALKE TO PRIME hELLAS for you r issue 

announce here when ur issue is solved

thank you

THE CARGOAGENT FREIGHT EXCHANGE

The CARGOAGENT system is a convenient means for exchange of information between the companies in the transport – logistics market : carriers, shipment agencies, cargo managers, traders and manufacturers.

CargoAgent.NET +385 1 777 6116, +381 11 414 6410, +90 216 250 3911
Mail for contact: info@cargoagent.net
Facebook: Cargoagent Net
Google+: CargoAgent.Net

Monday – Friday (07.00 – 16.00)

Copyright (c) 2007-2013 Cargoagent.NET